Tuesday, March 20, 2012

GET THAT BAYWATCH BODY IN JUST 3 WEEKS (FOR HIM AND HER)


In most of my articles to date I have referred to how lazy we humans are.  To prove my theory I decided to conduct a little experiment. You have just participated. Many thanks!

Put your hand up if you read this blog regularly. Ok good.  Now put your hand up if you were referred to this blog by someone who has read it before.  Excellent! Now... Put your hand up and leave it up, if you are only reading this article because your looking for the quickest and easiest way possible to get fit.  Come on... Be honest...

I would like to thank all of  those in the room with their hands up for proving my point.

Every day, through  magazine covers, demtel ads, twitter status', newspaper advertising, spam emails etc etc, I get bombarded with such ludicrous claims as "rock hard abber dabbers in 3 minutes a day" or "turn into a Trojan warrior with this 4 week program" or "get the body you've always dreamed in 3 days." and when I read this crap, 3 things happen, first, uncontrollable laughter, second, I think, surely no one is stupid enough to part with $9.50 to read that shit and third, I get angry,  that obviously we are so lazy , we will believe anything put in front of us in the hope of a quick fix and do indeed part with our $9.50 and make some bastard rich who is probably sitting there laughing at the fact that the dribble he just came up with while  on a 3 day bender is paying for his drug habit!

Get serious people! Your killing me!

Common sense would suggest that it is not possible to achieve such lofty heights in such little time following such stupid routines, diets and dodgy exercises.  The unfortunate thing about common sense is, it's not that common.

Nothing in life worth having is ever achieved without hard work!

This is especially true of the human body. It is a smart sophisticated machine.  Despite this, visible and noticeable change does not and will not occur overnight or a week or sometimes even a month.  It has to be worked for.  Just like how most of us have to work for our money, except for most fitness magazine editors that is, who know that whatever complete bullshit they print will be eaten up by us because we want to believe there is an easy way out.

Ok... breath Cameron....

To prove my results I am going to use the analytics of this site.  So far the FURY is averaging just over 200 hits per article.  The hit rate has been increasing by about 27% each time.  If this article increases those numbers significantly,  let's say, 350 hits or over a 50% increase on last one, IM CALLING LAZY HUMANS!!

Thank you for your participation.

I will give the results in 7days.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment