Thursday, February 2, 2012

Its War!

My name is Cameron.  I am the owner and Head Trainer of B-FIT FUNCTIONAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS.  A personal Training and group fitness studio on the central Coast of NSW, Australia.  I have over 15 yrs experience in the health and fitness industry and I have a Bee in my Bonnet! A few Bees actually.

As a personal trainer, I deal with the damage false media reports, sensationalist marketing, incompetent government policies, dangerous TV shows  and societies perception of health does to people on a daily basis. Every time I see the biggest loser or the latest ab sculpting machine or weight loss product advertised, a few more of my brain cells explode. The time has come for these scammers to feel my wrath and to try and educate you guys on what is real, what is fake, what is funny, what is sad and what is downright dangerous in the world of health and fitness marketing and policy making.

While the tone of my articles will be mostly opinion based.  I will back my opinions with science and the most important thing of all, common sense.

Please feel free to comment, debate, disagree.  The more we talk about these topics the more awareness we are creating of a nation in trouble.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment